1. Registration and Account user/owner Information. HostJava.net requests some of your personal information during our registration, renewal and update process. Such information includes but is not limited to: - your name - e-mail address - mailing address - telephone number - billing information (such as credit card number, expiry and some security features facilitating authorization of payment process) - IP address – this information is automatically registered during order placement and subsequent account log-ins.
Our purpose for collecting this information is to identify our customers and to organize and manage billing process. Periodically, we can send service updates or other e-mail messages containing information about services that may be of interest to our customers. Generally, we do not distribute your personal information to any companies, however, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required or permitted by law or other special cases described below.
2. Domain Registration. During domain registration process, Users are legally required to make available their information. As a result, registration information is accessible to the public and interested parties can access it through “WHOSIS” database searches. General availability of such information may generate unsolicited communications from searches of the publicly available WHOIS database.
3. Special Circumstances. Generally, we do not distribute your personal information to any companies, however, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required or permitted by law or other special cases, including Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other user policies; to operate the Services properly; or to protect HostJava.net and our Users.
4. HostJava.net Commitment to Privacy of Children. Protecting children's privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. While we make every effort to ensure that our web sites are fun and age-appropriate for our younger audience, we believe that there is no substitute for proper parental supervision. HostJava.net recommends that children ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to HostJava.net, or to anyone online.
5. HostJava.net Dedication to Data Security. No data transmission over any network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite our best efforts.
6. How to Access or Modify Your Information. To ensure you receive the information you need to manage your account and protect your privacy, please be sure to keep your contact and billing information up to date. You can update all account-related information directly through your Control Panel. Alternatively, you can contact HostJava.net Support through our online support form.
8. Choice/Opt-Out. Your registration as a User of HostJava.net automatically subscribes You to: (i) notices about Your account, (ii) e-mail newsletters and news of special promotions offered through HostJava.net and/or in conjunction with partners. If you would like to cancel a HostJava.net membership completely, please contact HostJava.net Support through our online support form. Please note: HostJava.net reserves the right to send e-mail communications relating directly to their accounts to all active members.
9. Revisions to This Policy. HostJava.net reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with the Terms of Service.
Feel free to ask our support team about your java hosting requirements, we will do our best to offer the best java hosting solution that meet your needs.
Call us with your questions: